Thank you for your interest in our products. Vision Pharmaceuticals, LLC makes every effort to ensure every order is correct and shipped in a timely manner. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Products listed are sold at the price listed at the time of purchase. Occasionally products may be offered at a reduced rate due to sales or promotions. Vision Pharmaceuticals, LLC offers no price matching guarantee.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
For a period of 60 days following the purchase of products, Vision Pharmaceuticals, LLC shall honor a guarantee of satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with the product, fill out the Return Authorization form, or call Customer Service at 800-255-1510, within 60 days from your date of purchase to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Returns will not be accepted without a valid RMA number. Please be sure to include a reason for your return.
Once you obtain the RMA number, simply return the unused portion within 45 days to the address below. You will receive a prompt credit for your last order (excluding shipping and handling costs). Please include your name and shipping address with the returned product so we may match your order information with your payment information.
Shipping and Handling
- We currently ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). We cannot ship to a P.O. Box.
- All shipping will be shipped prepaid unless prior arrangements are made.
- Orders will be shipped within 36 hours (based on availability) excluding weekends and holidays. You will be notified if any delays occur with your order.
- Other shipping options are available upon request.
Returns and Exchanges
In the event of an exchange or a return of your product, the merchandise should be returned in the original package or a comparable substitute. Returns received damaged due to insufficient packaging protection may be charged back to the customer. Shipping and handling fees are not available for refund or credit.
Return Material Authorization Numbers
- Customer must obtain a valid authorization number to indicate the return has been authorized by either calling Customer Service at 800-255-1510 or filling out the Return Authorization form. That authorization number must be clearly marked on the package.
- The customer shall prepay all shipping charges on items being returned that they have ordered incorrectly.
- Packages received without an authorization number will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Items must be returned within 45 days once the authorization has been issued.
- Vision Pharmaceuticals, LLC is responsible only for merchandise purchased directly from Vision.
- The customer would be responsible for shipping and handling both from and to Vision.
- Items beyond 105 (one hundred five) days from date of purchase are not eligible for return.
- Vision may refuse return credit for:
1. Improper usage
2. Failure to follow usage instructions
3. Use of product for which it was not designed
4. Previous return history
- If the order has not shipped, the customer may cancel the order.
- If the order has been shipped, the customer will be responsible for any shipping and handling charges both from and to Vision.
Claims and Shipment Damage
If a damaged package is received, the customer must notify Customer Service immediately on receipt of the package.